Mental Health Recording & Resources
By Melissa Barrera December 5, 2016
Thank you for participating in the Mental Health Resources Webinar held on Nov 22nd.
For those who were not able to join us, to view the recording of the webinar, please click here. You will need to register to view the recording, if you have not done so already.
Based on your questions and discussion, we’ve compiled some great resources for you, please see below.
- Get Immediate Help
- Building Resilience
- Psychology Help Center
- What is counseling?
- Psychologist Locator – includes language and cultural sensitivity filters.
- Find a Counselor
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Coping with Traumatic Events
- Community Mental Health Conversations
- Community Mental Health Conversations II
- Gratitude experiment – try it out!
Immigration Related Resources:
- E4FC has just updated their guide— Beyond Deferred Action: Long-Term Immigration Remedies that Every Undocumented Young Person Should Know About— it include some new developments in various immigration categories, such as waivers, H-1B visas, and Special Immigrant Juvenile cases.
- Their hope is that Beyond Deferred Action: Long-Term Immigration Remedies that Every Undocumented Young Person Should Know About it will help undocumented young people explore immigration options beyond DACA and, possibly, attain a more permanent status in the United States.
Our best as always,
To update your Constant Contact profile information : please click below
To update your ISTS profile contact information: call 1-(855) 670-ISTS (4787)