Winter & Spring Payment Processes
By Melissa Barrera December 12, 2016
Dear Partner Colleges,
Please read the following message regarding the Special Winter Term and Spring Payment Processes.
We will also send an email to our scholars letting them know of these processes.
Special Winter Term 2016 Payment Process (for colleges that offer a special Winter term)
- Scholars must let their Scholar Advisor know ASAP if they have enrolled in a special winter term;
- Scholar Advisor confirms with Registrar that Scholars are enrolled in the winter term and that a hold has been placed on the Scholars’ accounts so their classes are not dropped pending receipt of the award payment;
- College completes and uploads the attached Special Winter Scholar Payment Form via this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kzygpgbol98w8fm/AAABGj2My2dIQCi0MLkrSblta?dl=0
*ISTS will wire the funds within 14 business days following the receipt of the form.
Spring Term – 2017 Payment Process Timeline
Given the uncertainty of the status of DACA, we are implementing an accelerated process for the Spring Term awards. For colleges on a quarter system, this payment will cover both the 2nd and 3rd quarter tuition and fees (we will assume full-time enrollment for the 3rd term unless you report otherwise).
Later this week we will provide detailed instructions for accessing and completing the Enrollment Verification Form (EVF). For now, we wanted to give you a heads up on the dates:
- For EVF’s submitted by January 9, 2017, ISTS will make every effort to transfer funds by end of January
- For EVF’s submitted by January 30, 2017, ISTS will transfer funds by mid-February
Our many thanks as always,
Can’t find an email from TheDream.US? We post all of our emails to our Partner Colleges on our Partner College Portal under “Latest News.”