Graduate School Resources
Applying for Graduate School
Navigating Graduate School: Guide for Undocumented Students
Details legal and practical concerns including the application process, accessing financial aid, transportation, employment, taxes, and resources for support.
My Undocumented Life: Resources for Undocumented Graduate Students
A list of key information & resources to help you navigate the graduate school application process and experience while undocumented (with or without DACA).
Law School Guide
A guide compiled by an undocumented lawyer with suggestions for those who are seeking to attend law school.
Graduate School Resource List
from a mini-conference hosted by TheDream.US
- Kaplan: Register for Free Test Prep (PDF)
Kaplan Test Prep is providing TheDream.US Scholars and Alumni FREE prep courses for admissions tests for law school (LSAT), medical school (MCAT), business school (GMAT) and graduate school (GRE).
- GRE 50% Discount Vouchers (PDF)
TheDream.US is in partnership with the GRE – ETS Board to provide discount vouchers for Scholars and alumni.
Paying for Graduate School
- The Dreamers Graduate Loan Program
- TheDream.US Graduate Loan Scholarship (PDF)
- Ascent – DACA students can apply for an Ascent loan with or without a cosigner. Ascent helps you cover up to 100% of your cost of attendance and other school-related expenses (up to $200,000*) at over 2,200 colleges nationwide by offering DACA student loans for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Immigrants Rising: Scholarships for Graduate School
- My Undocumented Life: Scholarships for Graduate School
- Paying for Graduate School Workshop (Video)