- This event has passed.
Launch of Our Latest Tool for Undocumented Students
November 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, November 1 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT where we will introduce a new private institution interactive tool that enables students, k-12 counselors, and campuses to compare college and university policies related to supporting undocumented students. This tool extends the Portal’s state policy tracking of admission and financial aid policies to track private institutions’ policies and support services.
This event will feature an overview of the tool and a conversation with representatives from private institutions and will be moderated by Felecia Russell, Director of the Higher Ed Immigration Portal.
- Jacky Neri Arias, Executive Director of Student Experience and Inclusion at Dominican University
- Hanna Bliss, Director of Immigration Services at Amherst College
- Sam Clowney, Chief Programming Officer at Golden Door Scholars and Road to Hire
- Hyein Lee, Director of Programs and Evaluation at TheDream.US
- Angye Avila Martinez, Student at Rice University
- Matt Ward, Vice President of Enrollment at California Lutheran University
Following the conversation, there will be an opportunity for Q&A. Don’t miss an opportunity to learn from experts at private institutions.