Dear Partner Colleges,
A couple of news:
- We are very excited to inform you that in about 10 days we will launch an online alumni platform to build community and share resources with alumni. One of the sections on this platform is a Jobs Board. This will not only be a great resource for our alumni, but it provides you an opportunity to recruit them for jobs at your universities.
We invite you to post job openings by registering and posting now.
- Join the platform via: https://thedreamusalumninetwork.org/
- Sign up and select “Supporter” as your affiliation.
- Once you receive your approval notice via email, sign in and navigate to the Jobs Board. Here, you will be able to post a full job description.
2. If you missed the webinar on “Supporting Undocumented Students via Resource Centers: What Institutions can Learn from New Research and Best Practices”, you may watch it here: https://youtu.be/fuNBpH12OHE The webinar features:
- Survey results of over 1,000 TheDream.US Scholars on the effect of losing DACA/TPS status
- Findings from a study on Undocumented Student Resource Centers (USCRCs) in campuses across the nation
- A panel of USCRCs leaders discussing their experiences in starting, running, and sustaining their Centers
You may continue the conversation on best practices via USCRCs in the Partner College Facebook community. If you have not joined it yet, you may do so here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheDreamUSPartnerColleges/ (Click on the “+ Join Group” and answer the three questions that pop up. When asked for the PC Code, enter 113017)
Thank you for your continued engagement.