Dear Partner Colleges,
The following email was sent to our Scholars today. We are providing DACA renewal assistance on a limited basis. See rules below.
Given the DACA cases going through the courts, the future of DACA continues to be uncertain. Scholars are encouraged to renew their DACA status. See link below for latest information.
USCIS is still accepting DACA renewal applications but may not be able to do so for long. Some immigration lawyers are encouraging DACA holders to renew as soon as possible. For more information, go here: The Latest Information on DACA Renewals.
Good news! TheDream.US is offering to pay $495 for your DACA renewal fee if you meet our eligibility criteria. We have limited funds available and awards will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note: This fund is designed to help DACA recipients facing financial hardship. Please do NOT apply If you are able to access funds for the DACA Renewal Fee through community organizations, your family, or friends.
If you are a Mexican national, please reach out to your Mexican Consulate first. They are providing assistance to Mexican nationals. For information call El Centro de Información y Asistencia a Mexicanos: 1 855-463-6395.
TheDream.US will pay $495 for your DACA renewal fee if you meet our eligibility criteria. This fee assistance program closes on July 31, 2018 at 11:50 pm PST.
Here are the eligibility criteria:
1. Your DACA authorization must expire on or before December 31, 2018.
2. You must be a currently enrolled Scholar of TheDream.US and eligible to renew your Scholarship for 2018-19. If you are graduating this Spring or Summer – you are not eligible for this.
3. If you already applied for your DACA Renewal, you are not eligible for this program. No reimbursements are provided.
4. You must complete the online application and upload your DACA Authorization before July 31, 2018, 11:59 PM PST.
5. If you are eligible, you can apply at this link: https://aim.applyists.net/DREAM-USCIS/
If you have any questions, please direct them to Tania Wilcox at [email protected]
We stand with you!