Scholarship Renewal Coming Up!
By Gaby Pacheco June 9, 2017
Dear Partner Colleges,
It is time for our Scholars to renew their scholarship. Please note they must renew their scholarship by the deadline of June 30, 2017, or they will lose their Scholarship.
Here are the details:
- On June 15, 2017 ISTS will send Scholars an email with a link to the renewal form. We are encouraging Scholars to check their spam or junk folder if they do not see this email. If they do not receive it on June 15th, they must reach out to ISTS Customer Care ASAP!
- To renew, they will need:
- Their cumulative GPA and credits earned to date;
- A copy of their unofficial transcript; and
- Confirmation of their DACA or TPS status.
Scholar Advisors –please reach out to your Scholars and remind them of this important process so they do not miss the deadline.
After the deadline, ISTS will confirm that each submitted renewal form is complete and the Scholar is eligible to renew.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We will forward you the email next week after we have sent it to our Scholars.