To all Scholars and Alumni:
This Fall, we invite you to attend Immigration Q&A + Know Your Rights training! We will host three sessions this fall.
On Thursday, September 28th, Gaby Pacheco will lead the session. We will cover:
- Most recent DACA decision and what it means
- Traveling on Advanced Parole
- I Stand with Immigrants Day of Action
- Overview of TheDream.US immigration supports
- Hearing what immigration topics/issues are important to you this fall
For Oct and Nov, Attorney Dan Berger will answer questions regarding Immigration-related matters as usual. In the second half of each session, we will have “Know Your Rights” training led by Jocelyn Aranda-Ortiz from the Illinois Coalition of Immigrant Refugee Rights.
We hope you can join us each month for an informative session with TheDream.US staff and your Scholar community. See the full schedule here.
You will use the same Zoom link to join each session (no registration required).
Meeting ID: 829 8203 8127