Hello Scholars and Graduates,
Application deadlines for Summer Internships with Bank of America (BofA) are coming up soon.
BofA is interested in hiring TheDream.US Scholars and they offer:
- A variety of summer internships in many of their business units, including The Advisor Development Summer Analyst Internship [flyer here]
- Employee Networks and Diversity Initiatives
- Jobs opportunities post-graduation with ample opportunity for growth
We encourage you to search for the right position for you and apply now! Deadlines vary by position, but most are in late October and in November.
To apply: Go to https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
Search for internships, Summer Analyst positions, and other jobs.
- Apply early! The earlier you apply the more likely you will be successful in securing a position.
- When asked if you will require visa sponsorship to work legally, answer “No”. DACA/TPS holders already have work authorization to work legally and if you answer “yes” you might be disqualified.
- For the question: “How did you hear about us?” choose “External Organization” and then choose “TheDream.US”
- If you apply, email [email protected], TheDream.US Program Director, to let us know when you applied and for what position.
Wishing you the best,TheDream.US Team