**Please note this e-mail was not sent to all colleges. If you did not receive this email and think you should have received it or have any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
Dear National Partner Colleges,
We are less than 1½ months away from the National Application closing on March 1st!
You now have access to your PC National Applicant Report which you can find in your ISTS Portal. You can use this list to reach out to your applicants.
Note: The report is currently not pulling the Scholarship Type (High School Graduate versus a Community College Graduate (CCG)). ISTS will fix this in the next few days.
Note: Once the Scholarship Type is fixed, you will see that some applicants have indicated that they are Community College Graduates but selected a community college as their preferred Partner College. We will reach out to them to ask them to correct their applications.
Here are a few resources to help you promote the Scholarship:
- The preview link for this year’s National Application: https://aim.applyists.net/Form/Preview/17002/12599
- A PPT you can use to present the Scholarship to potential applicants:
- The Promotional Toolkit on our website: http://www.thedream.us/for-partner-colleges/promotion-toolkit/
- An attached flyer inviting parents and students to an event to help them complete their applications;
- MOST IMPORTANT:An attached Phone Bank Toolkit. We encourage you to host a “Phone Bank” at your college and have current Scholars call applicants to encourage them to complete their applications. We did this last year and found it to be successful. We recommend you host this the weekend before the application closes as this is when the majority of our applicants submit their applications.
Please let us know if you are hosting a phone bank and when, as this will enable us to focus on applicants who are not receiving calls.
Please let us know if you have any questions.