TheDream.US: Assistance with DACA Renewal Application Fee
By Gaby Pacheco January 25, 2018
- USCIS is accepting DACA renewal applications! But you need to act quickly because it may not be able to do so for long.
- TheDream.US will pay $495 for your DACA renewal fee if you meet our eligibility criteria. This fee assistance program closes on March 5, 2018 at 11:50 pm PST so you will need to act quickly.
Here are the eligibility criteria:
- Your DACA authorization must have expired after September 5, 2017 or expire before July 31,2018.
- You must be a currently enrolled Scholar of TheDream.US.
- You must complete the online application and upload your DACA Authorization before March 5, 2018, 11:59 PM PST.
If you are eligible, you can apply at this link: https://aim.applyISTS.net/DREAM-USCIS/
Please note: This fund is designed to help DACA recipients facing financial hardship. Please do NOT apply If you are able to access funds for the DACA Renewal Fee through community organizations, your family, or friends.
We will not be able to reimburse anyone who has already paid their DACA renewal fee.
We encourage you to seek immediate legal advice and assess whether to apply for a DACA Renewal. For more information, go here: Five Things to Know About the Latest USCIS Announcement
If you have any questions, please direct them to Tania Wilcox at [email protected]
We stand with you!