TheDream.US – Enrollment & Performance Report & Process Orientation link and PPT
By Gaby Pacheco August 17, 2017
Dear Partner Colleges,
Thank you all who were able to join us earlier this week for the Enrollment and Performance Report & Process Orientation. For those of you who were not able to join us, or who would like to watch it again or share it with your colleagues, please click here to watch the recording. You will be asked to register before you are able to watch it.
Attached is also the PPT for your convenience, and here are a few highlights/important reminders from the orientation:
- Please crosscheck the Scholars showing on your PC Scholar Report (found on your ISTS Portal) to make sure all your enrolled Scholars have a hold on their accounts
- Please do not modify the EPR Template, and follow the instructions shown on the first tab
- The award amount increase is only effective starting this Fall 2017 (it will not be paid retroactively or to Scholars who had already maxed out)
- If you have any questions regarding the Scholarship or a Scholar, please first go to your Partner College Hub (which we will be updating by tomorrow/early next week)
- If your questions are not answered in your Partner College Hub, please reach out to ISTS Customer Care first, before reaching out to your Relationship Manager
- Email: [email protected] or Telephone: 1-(855) 670-ISTS (4787)
We hope you have had a chance to review the EPR template and instructions, as this will clear up any additional questions you might have had after the presentation.
Thank you all for your incredible support. We are very excited for this coming year and updated process.