We are excited to share with you a Scholarship Opportunity.
Healthline and NORD are teaming up to launch the 2018 Stronger Scholarship, a program that aims to empower college students making a positive impact on rare and/or chronic diseases. Four applicants will be granted a $5,000 scholarship each to pursue their efforts in helping individuals with these conditions—either through research, patient advocacy, raising awareness, or community building. Learn more about the scholarship and how to apply at Healthline.
- Application period: March 1 – May 1, 2018
- Funds distributed: August 2018
- Enrolled in an accredited U.S. program for Fall 2017
- Minimum 3.0 GPA from most recent transcript
- Demonstrate leadership and community involvement
- Demonstrate a connection to rare and/or chronic disease
We highly encourage you to look for other small scholarships like this one that are available for DREAMers. Many of our Partner Colleges have private scholarships available, so please make sure to visit your Financial Aid or Scholarship departments to ask for more information. Remember to also apply for all available aid, especially if state aid is available to you.
This is your chance to close your tuition and fees gap and stretch your Scholarship award!