To our Partner College Teams,
Thank you for supporting our Scholars in the renewal process.
Our renewal lessons learned:
• Better educate our scholars (and you!) on the transcript requirements;
• Notify Scholars who transcripts are reviewed and rejected after the deadline that they have one week to cure the deficiency; and
• Having added over 2,000 New Scholars – Start and end the renewal process in earlier in June to allow time to process renewals and update PC Reports!
We welcome your additional feedback on how to improve the process. Feel free to send me your thoughts.
PC Scholar Reports now reflect Scholars’ post-renewal eligibility status
Please refer to the columns ‘Scholar Eligibility’ and ‘Scholar Status’:
To get a complete list of New and Renewing Scholars:
• Scholar Eligibility: Filter on “Eligible” and “Blank”
• Scholar Status: Filter on “Currently Enrolled” and “Break in Enrollment” and “New Scholar
To get a complete list of Scholars who were denied or declined:
• Scholar Eligibility: Filter on “Ineligible – Not enrolled’ and “Ineligible – Enrolled”
• Scholar Status: Will indicate the reason
Please note, we have reached out to 17 remaining Scholars to give them the opportunity to submit a corrected transcript on or before August 15. If they successfully renew, their status will be updated. You should check your report against on August 22nd for any changes.
Fall Enrollment Verification
We will send you the Fall 2018 Enrollment and Performance Report (EPR) template next Wednesday, August 15, along with instructions for completion. The form is much simpler than last Fall!
Our best as you start the new school year,