To our Partner College Teams,
Thanks to your help 94% of our current Scholars submitted a renewal form (either renewing or declining our award). Our next step is to confirm that they are eligible to renew.
Here is a quick overview of what’s ahead:
Renewals – Important Dates.
- July 20: ISTS will complete the processing the renewal applications
- Week of July 23: ISTS will send renewal emails to Scholars letting them know whether their renewal was approved or denied (with a reason for the denial).
- August 1: ISTS will update the status of the renewing Scholars in your PC Report to be either eligible or ineligible.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While your PC Scholar Report shows which Scholars have submitted a renewal form (last column), you cannot yet determine whether their renewal has been approved or denied. Please do not reach out to renewing Scholars until the after August 1.
- The new awardees who have accepted the Scholarship to attend your college will have a status of “New Scholar” in the Eligibility Status column.
- New Scholar Orientation: August 8th, 12:00 to 1:30 PM PST, 2:00 to 3:30 PM CST, 3:00 to 4:30 PM EST
- Returning Scholar Pep-Rally: August 9th, 1:00 to 2:00 PM PST, 3:00 to 4:00 PM CST, 4:00 to 5:00 PM EST
- Scholars are required to attend their Orientation. If you will be gathering your Scholars to watch either or both Orientations as a group, please email me. I am looking for a couple of colleges that will be doing so to include them in the broadcast.