The National Scholarship
We think of our National Scholarship as the “Pell Grant” for highly motivated DREAMers with significant, unmet financial need. While we consider your GPA and test scores, we place great emphasis on your demonstrated ability to overcome the barriers and challenges that DREAMers face each and every day. If accepted, you will need to attend one of our Partner Colleges.
About the Award
The National Scholarship Award will cover your tuition and fees up to a maximum of $12,500 for an associate’s degree and $25,000 for a bachelor’s degree, at one of our Partner Colleges
The Award is renewable each year – you simply have to meet the continuing eligibility criteria – including continuous full-time enrollment (more than 12 credits per term) and a college GPA of 3.0. If you struggle, your Scholar Advisor will be there to help you get back on track.
- November 1, 2018 - Applicant Opens
- December 18, 2018 - Applicant Info Webinar
- January 29, 2019 - Application Info Webinar Register Here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8428911508901064706
- February 28, 2019, 11:59 PM. PT - Application Closes
- Late April 2019– TheDream.US Awardees Notified
Guidelines & Flyers
We’re here to help, so do reach out!
Email: [email protected] and reference TheDream.US National Scholarship Program in the subject line.
Telephone: 1-(855) 670-ISTS (4787) and ask for the TheDream.US National Scholarship Program.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited requests from potential partner colleges.