2023-2024 Scholarship Round is now closed.
Notifications will be sent in late-April.
This scholarship may be for you, if you are undocumented and…
- You are or are about to be a high school graduate; OR
- You have or are about to earn a GED; OR
- You have been or are currently enrolled in a community college or university.
This scholarship may be for you!
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are undocumented and came to the United States before November 1, 2017, and have continuously lived in the United States since then or have DACA or TPS;
- Came to the United States before the age of 16 (if you were born in the U.S. – you are not eligible for our scholarship);
- Have significant unmet financial need;
- Have graduated or will graduate from a United States high school (or have earned or will earn a high school equivalency diploma) before the Fall of 2023;
- Graduated or will graduate with a high school GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale or have a cumulative college GPA of 2.5 or better;
- Intend to enroll full-time in an associate or bachelor’s degree program at a Partner College in your state in the Fall of 2023 or Spring of 2024; and
- Are eligible for in-state tuition at the Partner College you want to attend (not applicable if it is a private Partner College in your state).
The application for the 2023-24 National Scholarship will open on November 1, 2022 and close February 28, 2023. Final notifications will be sent via email in late April 2023.
Download the National Scholarship Application Guides
To download our flyers Click Here
We’re here to help, so do reach out!
Email: [email protected] and reference TheDream.US National Scholarship Program in the subject line.
Telephone: 1-855-376-7076 and ask for the TheDream.US National Scholarship Program.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited requests from potential partner colleges.