More Than a Scholarship – A College Committed to Your Success
We have over 75 Partner Colleges in 15 states and Washington, D.C. that are committed to serving DREAMers and prepared to offer you the support services you need to help you successfully navigate your college life – both on and off the campus.
You must be admitted to and eligible for in-state tuition (if a public institution) at one of our Partner Colleges in order to receive our National Scholarship.
Check our Partner College Map below to see if there is a Partner College that is right for you. There are a few restrictions that apply:
Check our map to see if there is a Partner College that is right for you!
- Partner Colleges for High School, HSE Diploma, and Community College Graduates
- Partner Colleges for Community College Graduates only
- November 1, 2019 - Application Opens
- Fall Date TBD - Applicant Info Webinar
- Winter Date TBD - Applicant Info Webinar Register Here: TBD
- February 27, 2020, 11:59 PM. PT - Application Closes
- Late April 2020– TheDream.US Awardees Notified
Guidelines & Flyers
We’re here to help, so do reach out!
Email: [email protected] and reference TheDream.US National Scholarship Program in the subject line.
Telephone: 1-855-376-7076 and ask for the TheDream.US National Scholarship Program.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited requests from potential partner colleges.